Friday, October 28, 2011

STI - Profit Taking

I saw some BBs taking profits on 9:06am. Sorry did not post as I was swamped by work and stocks. Those who attended my seminar should keep your eyes opened on that level I gave out. Did it hit? you decide.
===============================================================
One more thing, where is the 2800 resistance?? Anonymous, or I should say GY, can enlighten me?


Anonymous said...





On the 21 oct you said tiger air is bullish enough for you. I told my friend is bullshit.. and indeed, you are bullshiting. It fail to breakout at resistance. Those who holding it beware..!! Right issue going to end. Good luck..!!

After your tiger post, you said you will long if there is a chance. Then when market down abit you said really for short. You have NO skill the see the how the market move. Please go and learn more and get more skillful before you post it on your blog.

Lastly, everyone know STI have a resistance at 2800..!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator