Friday, March 18, 2011

Trade Record


I had recently started to trade the Hang Seng and Dow Jones Index and this is my track record. There is still room for improvement in terms of taking profit and cutting losses. However, the strategy employ is what i wrote all over in my blog and i discovered more astounding signals as i trade the indexes. I am trading small lot size not because i am afraid of the market nor i am a big trader. This account that i opened is just a mini account to see how much i can grow with a small base. I can trade gargantuan size but that is not my goal. My aim is to grow this account to as much as i possibly can.

Do note that the spreads are wide using the CityIndex margin account. It is impossible to make huge profits if you are not able to catch the high and low. Hang Sang is about 20 pips to break even and the Dow Jones is 4 pips.

Ronald K