Saturday, October 10, 2026

When The Nasdaq Dropped 400 Points in 20 Mins - Traded $14,875,475 USD






I was at a basketball game. The game wasn't that exciting as I couldn't see the match because the crowd was huge and seats were blocked. While it was 9.30pm and I started to drift away from the crowd and prepare my personal trades. I saw the Nasdaq had a huge swipe down on Wednesday where it plunged 400 points in 20 minutes and then recovered yesterday. That plunged was some big players locking in profits at the supply zone while I was focusing to find a great stock to trade on a bad day. 


In the end, I found a great stock and traded $14,875,475 USD. The Nasdaq was down but the stock I chose was up. Traded in and out a few times and made some great profits. The profits wasn't that great but the skill and effort to find a good stock to trade in a basketball game is a challenging one. Still profited handsomely and looking forward to my next trade.

Ronaald Koh - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist