Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pac Andes - Watch As It Slowly Charges




As I watch the progression in Pac Andes each day, it made me to believe that a substantial breakout to the upside is imminent. On July 20th, I made a post on "Pac Andes - Preparation for a Breakout!"
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2011/07/pac-andes-preparation-for-breakout.html

As I am doing some preparation work for tomorrow's trades, something caught my attention and that was there were some insiders trades captured for Pac Andes. What does it tells me? I don't know, but all i know was this counter is preparing for a breakout!

If you can train yourself to read charts, you don't need any piece of news or insider information to give you that confidence in your trading. What you need is a powerful analysis and a sound trading plan to follow the big interests. Isn't it a beauty that my analysis matched what the insiders in Pac Andes are trying to accomplish?

Update August 15th 2011, 00:20 AM


Pac Andes did NOT breakout as the preparation work was not ready. The BBs are trying to flush out more weak holders before taking this stock for a rally. Looking at the chart, it seems like there are still some supply left. Until the supply is scarce, or I shall watch for the definitive turn before entering a long trade with the BBs.

Ronald K