Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Compliment





I received an email from my student and I am happy for his results and his progression so far. Thanks for the compliment. The stock market is like that, the one who is willing to take the risk at the bottom will make the biggest reward with less risk, the one who chases will make profits with more risk involved and the laggards who chase when they witnessed breakouts/breakdown will take the largest risk with least rewards. Why is it so? I will share it in my stock operation course preview which I believe is coming soon. The human mind is a very complex process and unless one understand and knows how to conquer it, will then he/she will succeed in his stock operation campaign.

To those Anonymous who says my course is 5 digits, expensive and taking on 1 pip profits, you can keep flaming at me. I don't mind because first you don't know how I analyze and zip in/out of the market and secondly you can only read my posts and never be able to decipher the mechanics behind. Well, I am just happy for my students who made back his course fee in less than a month and this is just one of them. Your comments and talks just boost my confidence level as it increase more traffic to my site which I truly appreciate. The more I read those comments, the merrier I got because your continuous visits to my blog tells me you are constantly thinking of me and waiting for my next post. Look at the right hand side of the blog under the most popular posts, the topic "Capitaland - A Small Little Profit" made it there which tells me the traffic was huge. Once again, thank you. I appreciate all your efforts :)

Finally, I saw that you are also looking for my trade records on my profits and losses. Oh well, sorry to disappoint you, this is my blog and I post what I like. I don't report to you and there is no obligation for you to visit this blog too. How much money I make and lost is none of your concern. I believe there are better traders than me out there that you should ask for their trade records.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator