Friday, October 28, 2022

Trading Dow Jones - Performance Driven with Great Profits







Extremely happy and delighted to see great results from my students whom I selected to have coffee with me and also some of them whom I met in a watch event where they continued to trade the Dow Jones with great profits. One of the things I pitched during my coffee and my class is, there is no need to have big capital, if you know how to find the correct entry signals and if you use the right trading account, profits should be easy to reap. So look at the trade records from various students, from a small sized account, it grew to between 100%-200% within 1-2 weeks. It's freaking impressive and like I always told them, be performance driven than to be greedy. Don't focus on the money, be laser focused on the skills, signals and take profits when the market is about to turn. Good job guys!!

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist