Saturday, September 5, 2026

Ron K - Selling $13,945,350 USD at the Top





Finished a podcast with my guy Kris as I shared with him and the video on how I buy at bottom and sell at the top. I think the key ingredient to trading is knowing where to sell and less focus on the buy side. It's not how you start but rather how you finish a trade. I can start at the high but finish higher while some traders can start at the low while finish at just a normal price. Last night was a superb trading night as I managed to sell at the top with some of my traders. The market has now reached a saturated point where I don't think I want to hold on any longer. When big players unload, my eyes are sharp and my mind is ready.

Ronaald Koh - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist