Tuesday, March 20, 2012

STI - The Surreptitious Setup



Today as I was observing the action and activity of the entire market, I saw the BBs were performing some kind of stealth setups to trick the public into buying. Of course, there were some stocks that ran like Ezion, CapMallAsia, Osim and some others, however if I were to judge the overall market, I won't be longing. I am skeptical and cautious just in case of a sudden flush down. As the market trended higher in the morning and afternoon, it started to cool off profusely in the late afternoon and that's where I knew this was another trick to trap the "bullish" traders. For me, I won't be tricked because I already got a speculation plan. I am trying a new technique, if it works, it shall reward me with the largest amount of profit possible. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator