Tuesday, March 27, 2012

STI - The Planned Upbeat

Yesterday, I said we shall witness a breakout or gap up, however it did not happen. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2012/03/sti-uninterrupted-demand.html My charting software was the culprit because it showed me the wrong data. However deep inside my mind, I knew shorting was not the play because although one would make money on shorting yesterday, all will be eroded today. So to me, yesterday's action was maybe a panic to facilitate more buying. Today we shall truly witness a gap up.

Like I mentioned yesterday, I said there would be a influx of activity from the BBs to buy up, however it was panic for the public first. The BBs were smart in their campaign but I was not tricked in any fashion because I knew what they were trying to achieve. I was like 200% confident if one were to buy yesterday, today he/shall shall be rewarded big time because all this campaigned was well planned. I got the timing wrong by one day but it was close enough and it's not like 2-3 days later or a week that I mentioned a breakout or gap up would occur. Well, I will be making money today and I dare to make a call on a breakout or gap up which I don't see other bloggers/forums/educators did!! So why did this gap up or breakout happen? Congrats to my new student who attended my course because I already explained to him last Sunday!

Update 18.23PM, March 28, 2012   




STI gap up in the morning and close strong!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator