Friday, March 18, 2016

Spackman - Swinging And Round 2, Profits $







As my time is getting lesser and scarce, so is my blogging too which will be much lesser as compared to previously. However, the thing that made me happy is my Team A got the job done again this morning in Spackman, using the same strategy I taught in the Stock Operation Course to trade and secured profits before Spackman suffered some minor reactions. See the chart above for better illustration and the trade record attached on how to sold at the peak in the morning before any sellers appeared.

Today was just a very good day for spackman as the stock gap up and ran further which some of the students went long themselves without my help and got the job done. I rather my students learnt the skill from me and make $$ themselves than me keep feeding them. I will help them along the way but this is a lifelong skill on how to spot the Big Boys footprints before the breakout happens. I will be busy doing another LIVE trading session later and pictures will be up later. If you are interested to learn from me, do register for next Tuesday meet up with Ronald K. Follow instructions below:

Workshop Date: 22nd March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist