Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ezion - Another Good Private Forum Call




Another powerful call in the private Forum yesterday afternoon. Ezion was the victim too and it galloped so fast today that not many can catch the up wave. In my private forum, people are making good $ in Ezion because they longed near before the breakout today as attached above. Another good contra trade. Anyone interested in the next?


For those who wants to receive my FREE newsletter, the registration form is still up. I will only put it up for maybe a few days or a week before I will remove it again. If you are interested to see how Top Volume Scanning can benefit you, register on the right hand side. For those registered before in the past, there is NO need to do so again. Please make sure the newsletter that I will be sending out will not get into your spam box!

In this Top Volume scan, once again, I spotted some counters and I will post my trade records up once the trade is finished. If you would like to follow our trend and our strategy, then this newsletter is suitable for you. Don't be late signing up because opportunity only comes once in a while.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist