Saturday, March 5, 2016

Invest Carnival - How to Make Contra Profits with Ronald K





It was a good turnout on a Thursday night. I conducted a super private session with a group of passionate traders and alerted them about the market outlook and stocks for trading on a Friday which was yesterday. I am happy to receive the trade record that made them $. Thank you.

Add me on Instagram as I will soon give a call there. Search for:
StockMarketMindGames

On the other hand, if you have missed Thursday's session, later in the afternoon 3.30pm, I will be conducting a talk at Invest Carnival at Bedok Mall. It's your chance to meet me in person and ask me question. There will be lucky draw and I will show participants who are coming a shiny chart that no one had discovered it yet. I will also demystifying your myths about Blue Chips, Penny Stocks and Mid Caps. After hearing my talk, you will start going home and think what have you done wrong in your trading that made you commit mistakes after mistakes. See you guys there later!

Also thanks to all who subscribed my newsletter. I will my turning it off soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist