Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Vard - The Strong Gets Stronger, 0.174!






It was just a good day yesterday. Not only did I gave the stock to my students in the private forum, but I also gave it on my blog twice as shown in the below links! One was when the price was 0.158/0.159 and the other was when the price was 0.141/0.142!! Click the below links to check it out!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/vard-watch-its-going-to-run.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/02/vard-watch-this.html

Today Vard rose to a high of 0.174 where my forward prediction and forecast was once again spot on. In the private side, a sell call was given to all students to book profits at 0.170-0.172. From 0.155 to 0.171, it was a good 1 day trade with huge profits. The Big Boys indeed created a breakout to lure retailers to chase while they were looking to book profits. The point is to always buy before the Big Boys so that one can sell to them.

I also thanks all who registered for the FREE Newsletter. Like I said, I will only open registration for 1 week and there after, I will remove this registration form so register ASAP if you would like to know the next hot stock with Ronald K. I will use a Top Volume trick to scan for the next hot stock and I will share it FREELY using this newsletter, so stay tune!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist