Monday, March 14, 2016

IEV - Made $$ Using Skills Learnt






I have nothing to say but kudos to a few students who took the trades themselves and trade with conviction. They got the job done in IEV and made $$. I have absolute nothing to do with this trade nor did I give any calls. One can't be depending on me so much as I also have other aspect of my business and trade to take care of. However by learning the skills and strategies I taught in the Stock Operation Course, one can use it to trade and win $ themselves independently. As you trade more often, so does your experience and knowledge increases. Looking forward to coach more students.

Workshop Date: 15th March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist