Sunday, March 27, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Game Plan For Next Week



First off, I would love to thank everyone for following me in Instagram and over the past few weeks, I had gained good traction with the number of followers. I don't need my Instagram to have hundreds of thousands of bogus followers, but the sincere and honest ones will do. For those who followed me, I will provide stocks there when I scanned one again. Do search and add me at StockMarketMindGames

My game plan for next week is very simple. I will look to short on every up move and because I believe STI had reached a saturated supply area where sellers are looking to book profits and short sell in order to also profit from the down move. However with all my analysis, I also expect STI to distribute up first before shorting at higher levels. The level of selling zone to watch out for is 2877-2868. Be alert of sellers there!

Finally, for those who are interested to join me and my team, do register below. I will tell you how to do so when you come next Tuesday.

Workshop Date: 29th March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist