Saturday, March 5, 2016

Invest Carnival - Day 1, A Sell Out Crowd











It was really a sold out crowd today. Thank you all for coming and I hope you enjoyed my session which I shared something that nobody have ever heard before. I am really honored that most of you learnt something and wanting to know more about my program. I will be having a private session on Monday for those who pass me their contact details earlier. For those who wants to come on Monday evening, you can write me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

I will be conducting my last and FINAL session tomorrow at Bedok Mall. Be there to hear my talk because you will take something back. My slot will be 12.15pm to 1pm. I will be staying back to answer all your enquiries and give you a market outlook on stocks to watch out for on Monday. Don't be late!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist