Monday, March 14, 2016

IEV - Due for Stock Operation



IEV is currently churning some important volume with the Big Boys performing some stock operation in it. The problem with this counter now is it's very tough to buy and swing and if one does go long, it must be a fast trade. I am still not convinced that IEV will trend higher today as it could be some fake Q and some fake breakouts earlier. Today is definitely a stay out day and I will access the situation tomorrow when I have a clearer picture. Well, the stock started breaking out. Oh well, faster than I could catch.

Workshop Date: 15th March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist