Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Ron K - Multiplied Profits with $113,957 USD and Gained Free Shares




3 Things I did to make this profits of $113,957 USD within 5 hours.

1. Compounding Profits

2. Getting Profits to Earn Free Shares

3. Pick 1-3 Growth Stocks in the Right Sector

It's been a good 2 months since the start of 2021 as I had been trading very actively and marching towards my goals aggressively. March is coming and I need to be extra careful and vigilant as the market might have some shift of momentum. Stock picking is extremely important since the start of my trading because without the right stock, I wouldn't be able to trade what I want and what I see on the chart. Most of the analysis work was done in a cafe and most of the thinking work is prepared through grueling hours sifting through many charts to pick the best gem. The final finishing is always the emotional part so when one uses profits to make $$, the stress got lower and with the right account, profits comes easily. See you all in my March 10th talk. Register on the link below. 


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist