Sunday, January 2, 2022

Ron K - My Personal Trading Strategy for 2022




It's a new year and looking back at my December 2021 trade record, it was not bad but not great as I only made $123,332 USD. I thought I would have banked in more profits but the market just doesn't allow for further trends to form. Drank a coffee, logged into my account and looking back in 2021, I made some losses but was able to recover back everything within 4 months with sheer sacrifice and determination. I formulated a new game plan and trading strategy while having time to think and reflect on what am I going to do this year to have another breakthrough year. The answer is simple, keep compounding on profits, leverage when possible on a up/down trend and most importantly find the correct stocks that can supercharge great returns. Let's see what can I do coming this month.

I will be hosting a LIVE event on short term trading on Jan 11th, 2022, 7pm for those interested to make big $$ with me. Registration link is below and seats are limited due to restrictions, so register quick to avoid disappointment as I seldom host such session. Do note that it's a physical in person event, NO online, NO webinar.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist