Thursday, March 4, 2021

Ron K - The Number 1 Secret to Picking Winning Stocks




I will be hosting and giving a talk on the Number 1 Secret to Picking Winning Stocks where I shot this video back in Aug 2019. Two years later, I am still practicing and used the same strategy over and over again to pick the right winning stocks in the US market and so far so good with all the profits made in USD. The profits had been amazing, the stock picking had generated me a lot of $$ and now I want to use the same strategy to pick the bottom for Nasdaq. Look at the Nasdaq chart, do you know where is the bottom? Can you see the turning point and once the Nasdaq turns, do you know which stock to trade? I will be hosting a talk on March 10 next week to share this very powerful strategy. I can only take the last 4 pax as I already have a long waiting list. Registration on the link below.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist