Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Queue in Philip Capital 2























It was a superb superb session last. My altruistic sharing and my outlook was uncanny. Whatever I shared with everyone came true. From Unionmet continuous breakout, to pennies having one long bar like what we witnessed in Weiye now all materialized. I know some students made money from Unionmet this morning and they continue to do so. Yesterday students longed Aussino and today money instantly in the pocket!! In one of the video, you will hear me saying I told Yongli about Aussino at 0.119 but he did not take action, so indeed I gave the call to him and many others yesterday on this counter!!

This time round there were more new students who heard and witnessed my speech. No gimmicks, no falsify of speech. Students also used my secret strategy to punt penny stocks and made money in Freightlinks. This strategy when I asked them if it can be found in books, and yes, everyone shook their head and say NO!! So therefore, I concluded, I am original and not copying anything from other peoples' materials or idea. There is a reason why people pay Ronald K $2000 an hour, because he drives you results as simple as that.







With that all said, thank you so much for all your support! Without you guys, there won't be Ronald K, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you guys for opening account and my PA will assist you in whatever fashion and get the job done. For those who wish to be my student, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Only students can open account with my PA and it's not an ad hoc thingy. They will not entertain retailers/public. Waiting time is expected and it's usually 2-3 months before you can come to the office just to open an account. The last one was in April 10th, 2013.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/04/the-queue-in-phillip-securities.html


Yes there will be losses in trading like I made one in Noble yesterday, but it shall be so minimal that the profits will cover up the losses big time. For those who wants to come for the preview next Wednesday, you can do so too.

There will be a powerful session next week just for students, so be there or regret. This time round, I shall share and give the outlook from pennies to big caps big time! On Friday, please don't miss my appearance on Share Invest Fair, because once you missed it at 330pm-430pm, you will regret for life! :)

http://sg.invest-fair.com/free-seminars

Preview Date: 

31st July 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator