Thursday, July 11, 2013

Capitaland - The Capsule Prediction




During the seminar last Sunday, I shared with everyone how I speculated a stock like Capitaland to appear in Top Volume the following Monday and I also gave my bullish outlook for Capitaland during the seminar and what to watch out for on the following Monday, not to chase, etc..Those who attended should know. I also shared how a stock like Hiap Tong can appear in Top Volume out of now where.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/07/the-capsule-preview-sharing.html

In fact, I also posted that Capitaland will appear in Top Volume on Monday, July 8th, with price rising and warning to be cautious not to chase.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/07/capitaland-top-volume.html
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/07/capitaland-top-volume-appeared.html


Those who joined the course that day all made in Capitaland and they already sold some to book profits. Some even made back half their course fee before attending the course. Just by attending the seminar and the outlook I gave can make $$!

SMSes, messages in the SMMG Club and email just keep flowing in to thank me on the Capitaland call I made during the seminar. Public and Students they all just appreciated the call I gave. I am blessed.


On my next preview which is next Wednesday, what are the stocks to watch out for? Interested parties can register below. I am only left the August course and it's half full already, so if you are interested, please let me know by email and kindly leave your contact number down.

Preview Date: 

17th July 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator