Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Students Profit After Course Instantly!



I was very busy today and just reached home. Was going through my long list of emails and one caught my utmost attention and it was this student who made profits right after the July Stock Operation course last week!! Telling me his confidence increased by 1. This is a very young student who finally managed to save up for my course and start making money instantly!! Well, he is only 21 this year and if the continues at this speed with the hardwork and dedication, soon he may be the next Ronald K, who knows? Congrats!!

Another one was also from the July course where he made $$ to cover the course fee. Entered at 0.119 when I gave the call during the course and exited yesterday at 0.149 with a super handsome profit!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator