Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ezion - Secret Buying = Top Volume




Yesterday was just a not so bad day to buy so quality yet strong stocks. So in the SMMG Club I made 2 posts. One on Ramba and the other on Ezion. When I made the call on Ezion, I believed it was during the afternoon lunch session where most students may have gone for lunch and when they were back, the price already rose to 2.22.

The point was, Ezion wasn't even in Top Volume yesterday when I made the call. The entire market was so sluggish and listless where almost all stocks weren't moving much. Like I said, to make a call during such kind of market is very difficult because it requires dedication and observation to scrutinize potential stocks and bring them from the backend to fireworks in the forefront. Well, I believe I discovered something about the BBs manipulation activity yet again. So today I will be sharing with those who are coming for tonight's preview. I will also share these secrets to the students for the July course, so no worries. Tonight like I said shall be different, either you come or miss it because I won't be replicating what I am about to do again.

Preview Date: 

9th July 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator