Wednesday, July 3, 2013

GLP - Detrimental Effect




When one identify a fake breakout, the effect is almost detrimental for the stocks if you have shorted. STI crashed almost -40 points off from yesterday high. So there are 2 options now, you can either swing trade it or book some $ off the table. It's fast money at it's best! I couldn't emphasize more on fake breakouts and wanted everyone to understand how it's done and the aftermath lingering effect. So join me on the preview next Tues and I shall explain the mechanism behind it. In fact, I posted my outlook early in the morning on my Facebook forum, so for those who wants to join, you can do a search on Facebook for stockmarketmindgames and I shall handle your request and add you in. Kindly also click like if you love my day to day speculation. http://www.facebook.com/stockspeculation





So yesterday in the SMMG Club some of my students already shorted GLP and today, money already in the pocket. This is shorting at it's best! Shorting at high and cover at low! One day job, no need whatever swing trade since fast money can be made in the shortest amount of time. GLP tanked down 3% today for 1 day. Good money! Alternatively, you can also come for the "The Capsule" Seminar this Sunday from 2pm - 4pm to find out more!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/07/the-capsule-by-ronald-k.html

Preview Date: 

9th July 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator