Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Genting SP - $2K in 1hr 15min






On Monday, I posted in the SMMG Club to all students to watch out for Genting. During that time at 9:00:10 when I posted, in a flick of a few seconds, Genting ran from 1.36 to 1.38, the time and speed was too fast to take a trade. Many of my students was in and we profit together as I alerted them when I was out as attached on the screenshot. On Monday, it's either you buy it at higher price and swing it or wait for a better chance. For me, I learnt to be a little more patience for this stock as it's a gambling stock which involves some risk.

I just launched a new service for 1 on 1 coaching and it cost $2000 per hour. Two students of mine signed up for my service and made money instantly on Genting when the price was trading at 1.37/1.375. Me myself also capitalized on it as it was going to run. Got in 100 lots at 1.375 using my Cityindex account and got out at 1.395. So whatever losses I made earlier in Noble was all covered with a nice decent profits. Genting is currently trading 1.38/1.385 as of now.


Sometimes in trading, you got to really take care of the small losses first and then move on. No point brooding on losses because it only drains your focus and energy. Noble is currently trading at 0.895/0.9. Imagine if I would have keep on hoping and praying for Noble, my entire energy was only focused on Noble and would have missed this trade in Genting. If one keep on hoping to one stock, his view become so focus and narrow on that one losing stock and have no mood for some other stocks that will be running soon, then how can he ever achieve enlightenment? Whatever it is, congrats to all students who longed!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator