Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cityindex - The $108K Challenge


While most educators just show their students' trade record or worse some just give calls only without real trading, Ronald K shows you that he got $108K in his Cityindex account. So after winning from pennies, and some blue chips, this is what I left and more to come very soon. Why Cityindex? Because their commission is cheapest in Singapore. Cityindex makes me rich! On Sunday July 7th, I will introduce something from Ronald K. For those who open account that day will get something. 

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/07/the-capsule-by-ronald-k_4.html

If you are interested to make money with me, please email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com now. It's first come first serve, and please leave your contact number down.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator