Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rewarding Compliment - Students Getting it Right!



I was super dead beat last night. Got home quite late and the first thing off my mind was to complete the powerpoint slides for next Friday's Share Invest Fair Seminar. I finally got to rest and then one of my student messaged me in facebook letting me know that she unloaded Memstart yesterday at the very top while everyone was buying and also that she was currently in a superb winning roll. Whatever she touched turned gold using my Mind Analysis strategy. That to me is more important than sleeping. The above conversation is just a snippet of the many things she told me.

Today will be another super long day for me and my students. I am going to do another LIVE Analysis to show students what Mind Analysis is all about. Like I mentioned earlier in my blog post, I want to get students' winning confidence and experience the power of real hard cash on hand, so yes, I am conducting a series of events just for them, FREE! Myself was a little affected as I can't trade much these days due to all the hectic schedules and my last trade was in Albedo.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/07/albedo-finally-runs.html

Nevertheless, when I see a smile on their grinning faces, that's to me is so much more fulfilling and important than myself. Self winning is useless but when Share winning, the karma extrapolate exponentially. So with that being said, tomorrow there will be another session for all my students for account opening. This time round, my PA and myself will assist them in watching out for potential stocks to punt. Will upload more pictures for today's and tomorrow's session. It's a super start at the 2nd half of the year, I am truly blessed. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator