Sunday, July 21, 2013

Innopac - $22555


As I was enjoying my quality time in MBS, I saw this very heart warming and gratifying email to me. A student of mine punted 650 lots of Innopac and made $22555 on this trade in 2 days!! So is $100K achievable? Yes it is and he is 1/5 of a $100K already. So what's next? What am I going to do to drive students more confidence and power for them to achieve $100K? I will reveal tomorrow and Tuesday.

For me it's very simple, I had already made my $100K and more and there is no point for me to keep making my own money because no one can feel my money except myself. So now my focus is to drive this success and confidence so that my students can feel it themselves. Last Tuesday was a start and more to come very soon! Stay tune!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator