Sunday, March 6, 2016

Networking with Ronald K - My New Video


My new video is up and in the upcoming networking sessions with Ronald K, I will host of series of educational talks to help you with your mistakes and correct your problems in trading. I am currently busy with a series of events and hence my workshops have to be put on hold. I may or may not be conducting workshops so frequently due to the high demand of public events I am collaborating with organizers now.

When I open my next FREE workshop, do register because it will benefit you in your next trade and it shall be your chance to network with me and my team. For those who are coming for my talk today, see you later at Bedok Mall at 12.15pm.

Do add me to Instagram for my next stock call there. Search for:

StockMarketMindGames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist