Wednesday, March 30, 2016

OKH Global - More Sellers Controlling



As per my morning post, the sellers were just relentless, they were selling and selling which caused OKH to drop to a low of 0.125 as of now. As per my bearish outlook, the stock after rebounding a little yesterday did not outperform and continued it's downward spiral which was the clue that the buyers wasn't desperate to cut loss. I did a 1-1 today with a client of mine which I pin pointed how did made such prediction and how did I knew the stock would tanked yesterday. I am glad he learnt something and took home a powerful lifetime skills and knowledge. Now, I am left with a few more seats for Friday for those who wants to learn from me.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/okh-global-i-know-what-will-happen.html

Eventbrite - Register for an Opportunity Ronald K x1

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist