Sunday, March 20, 2016

Stock Operation Course March - Recap, Retool and Relearn



I just ended the March Stock Operation Course. As usual, it's full packed with a lot of people and I believe my upcoming April course will be at least 10-20 more than the March course. Here, I would like to thank all who came and I believed these 2 days had been an eye opening, jaw dropping revealing the secrets of the Big Boys operation in the stock market. I am glad that everybody learnt and took home something and tomorrow is an all important day because I am sure I will make $$ and will post when we finish our trades. Stay tune for my outlook tomorrow as I already know what will happen before opening bell and I had formulated a game plan to trade the underlying stocks.

It's going to be a good day for trading tomorrow and hence it's important to watch the market at 9am. I will be trading as usual and last week was just a good trading week for me and I want to continue the streak of picking the right stocks for trading. On a final note, my most powerful workshop next Tuesday is full house now. Do not register anymore because there won't be any seats left. For the people who registered, see you on Tues!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist