Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Most Powerful Team - Assembled by Ronald K Part 1, Team A

















It was a powerful workshop sharing session earlier in the morning. In fact, on my blog post, I mentioned that there is opportunities for longing stock but the timing was off when I made my first blog post in the morning. For those who came for my workshop today, you saw that I was toggling between my blog and I was watching the Top Volume LIVE. And yes, the stock I gave ran and yes, one of the participants also made $$ out of it! Check out the email above! In the morning, I said: "The market was bullish earlier and now mostly sellers. The most important thing now is to be cautious and careful on stocks selection. With many stock ran earlier and now suffering reactions, it possessed some good counters for trading however the timing must be right in order to execute a trade. The Top 30 now revealed some important stocks for rotation and yes, I will be covering it later in my workshop." True enough, everything once again materialized and my First Team made $$ out of it! See the below link for my one and only post for today in the morning.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/top-volume-top-stocks-scanning.html

Last week, I assembled the most powerful team and today, we executed and made a good profit on Spackman. See my assembled team.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/the-most-powerful-team-assembled-by.html

Yesterday was just tough when we LIVE traded but today, since everybody cannot come last minute for trading with me, I decided to Whatsapp for those who are inside my Team A so as not to miss this golden opportunity on Spackman! We went long 0.122 at the hidden buying, alerted by my assistant and the stock from there onward just rocketed to a closing on 0.134!! Some took fast $$ while others were still holding on. It's soon going to my Team B soon. I can't wait to LIVE trade with another powerful team. Spackman ran first today which caused the overall market to uproar with most penny stocks running. Congrats to those who made $$. I will be very busy next week with many LIVE Trading and I will post the pictures up with trade records once we completed our sessions.

If you are interested to join and make $$ with me, do register for my FREE workshop next Tuesday. I will only select those hungry and serious ones. Follow the simple instructions below:

Workshop Date: 22nd March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist