Monday, March 28, 2016

Spackman - Predicted The Sell Down Last Week



Spackman encountered more sell down as of now. The stock was just weak when we shorted last week and as per my outlook LIVE on my public blog, the stock truly indeed suffered selling. See my post below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/spackman-we-shall-see-what-happens-here.html

To see my predication come true and people made $ off from my calls is just pleasing. My most powerful team will be soon attacking some other weak counters and I will scan for the right stock again. Stay tune!

Workshop Date: 29th March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist