Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Yuuzoo - Penny Stock Demises









It was a superb session today LIVE trading with my powerful team I assembled over the weekend. Earlier this morning on my blog and private forums, I had made a very important outlook on penny stocks. I said most penny stocks are undergoing serious hidden selling and my job is to uncover these pennies and make a profit out of it. See my blog post!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/penny-stocks-game-plan-today.html

As the market started at 9am , we were watching IEV and suddenly Yuuzoo caught my attention. Within minutes, the stock started to tank and we shorted at the hidden buying zone where the sellers were the most and immediately, the stock started tanking. Some booked $$ fast while others swing. I am as usual happy that clients made $$ and they want more of Ronald K.





Look at Yuuzoo. See the hidden selling! Can you spot it? As per my outlook this morning, almost most penny stocks demises and retraces. Ezra, Yuuzoo, IEV, Spackman etc all came down as per our prediction. Who wants to join me next?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist