Tuesday, March 29, 2016

OKH - Selling Like Hot Cakes



My prediction came true again as posted before this OKH sell down happened @ 9:52am in the morning LIVE on my blog!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/okh-global-i-know-what-will-happen.html

Once again, my observation and analysis score me an A on this stock where yes, avoided trading this stock to lock in previous past profits! The Big Boys indeed conducted their selling because the shares are in the hand of the public. Congrats to those who shorted!

Do search me @ Instagram if you want to follow my next trade: StockMarketMindGames

Workshop Date: 29th March 2016Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist