Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Spackman - We Shorted in The Morning












It was another powerful session with my most powerful team assembled 2 weeks back. Earlier this morning after booking profits on Spackman @ 0.148 at the peak as shown on the link below, we went shorted again at 0.145-0.146, looking for a 2nd round of profits.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/spackman-book-profits-peak-01480149.html

In the final hour of trading at 4pm plus, most stocks started to tumble and Spackman got a great fall with the overall market suddenly turned bearish. That's where our naked short in the morning got into play as we look to lock in $$ and never look to long back the market again. It's been days to weeks of LIVE Trading and I am getting more excited but at the same time I feel tired. But to do it for the sake of the students and to see them make $, everything is worth it. In the near term, I want to see more people making $ with me and post their records up.

I will be conducting a trading event this coming Saturday from 1030am - 12pm for serious people who wants to join me and my team and make $ with us. If you are determined and hungry to make $ with me, kindly click on the link to register below. I have too may requests lately and so registration is based on first come first serve.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist