Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Global Logistic - Operators Heavily Selling








It was a good day yesterday evening when I shared my global outlook in a private session. GLP was one of the stocks I gave on my blog and hence I also shared how the Big Operators distributed more in order to short sell more. The amount of people came was huge but more importantly, everyone took home something and most made $. As of now, GLP is trading at 1.86. When I first posted the bearish setup, it was on a Monday and today, congrats those who already shorted!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/global-logistic-bearish-setup.html




If you want to make $$ with me, don't miss out this coming Saturday's event! When everyone was madly buying the penny stocks, we are looking to unload and short sell at the peak. Come learn from me!

Eventbrite - Register for Trading with Ronald K Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist