Saturday, March 26, 2016

IEV - Trade Plan For Coming Week



Studying how the sellers stacked up last Thursday and observing how the entire penny season may come to an end soon, I expect IEV to suffer some selling in this coming week. As per my last prediction on Spackman suffering selling, the stock indeed came down with the overall market.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/spackman-we-shall-see-what-happens-here.html

Now, I am not sure when the exact timing IEV would tumble but if I were to watch this counters everyday, I can pin point the perfect timing before any sell down happens. If you would love to short with me, I will post the trade call ONLY in my Instagram. Search for me at StockMarketMindGames

My July Stock Operation Course is mostly filled. I will holding a LIVE Trading session soon. For those interested to join, visit my blog space frequently so as to get the details. Details will be posted up soon. Seeing is believing and making $ on the spot is convincing.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist