Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Penny Counters - As Predicted, Tough Market







As predicted a tough market earlier in the morning, today was just something that I hit it correctly on the jackpot again. See the post below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/03/penny-counters-my-personal-game-plan.html

The market gap up and soon after there wasn't much meat left. Also on my blog and my private forum, I mentioned that the market, especially penny counters will have a slight rebound and indeed many stock opened higher in the morning and there after it was so hard to take a trade and hence our operation temporarily ceased because of tough market conditions. I am happy that another LIVE Trading session was conducted but soon, I will pick another auspicious date for trading and I hope all can prosper with me. I am left with a last few seats for tomorrow slot. So if you are interested to join my team, register below.

 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist