Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tat Hong - We Made $ Again. A Private Whatsapp












It was a good day today with us making $ in this stock call Tat Hong. Earlier in the morning, a bullish call was made in my private forum and also in Whatsapp. Spotted some serious K Time and the K Turn in Tat Hong that I had to give a call out to all the students to make $$. For the people who signed my course over last Saturday and Tuesday, the promise was delivered with a stock for all of you to make $$ before attending the actual course in June/July. I know the course is 3 months from now but well, good things have to wait but at the mean while, let's make some serious $$ first before coming for the course. I will soon conduct a LIVE Trading and yes, we shall make another round of $$ there. I will post the pictures soon. See the attached above, so many happy students mostly made $$ and posted in the private forum. The more I see it, the more I am happy. The most important thing is not only we long, but we sold at the PEAK when Tat Hong was 0.645/0.65 which we avoided obvious selling!!! This is something that I had been practicing and doing it over the years with precision. The entire market, mostly penny counters like IEV, Spackman, Alliance and OKH all ran but towards the end of day, also suffered major selling. Below attached are all the trade records and I am so happy that people made $$ before attending the course!! Read the screen capture below.










Yes, we made $$ collectively again. I had been convincing and sharing with many people that those who come will make $$ with me. The Whatsapp message above just rocks. Why? Because I never knew I could motivate someone, get him out of his comfort zone, trade big and make $$ before the course! When they make $$ they are happy, but when they share, I am even more happy. Congrats everyone today even though I was very busy outside on my appointments. Tomorrow is another batch of people who wants to make $ with me. Please register if you are interested. Left a few more seats now. Please be punctual and don't be late, I will start 7pm sharp!

Eventbrite - Register for an Opportunity Ronald K x1

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist