Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Most Powerful Team - Assembled by Ronald K




It was really early in the morning and I have to thank all for coming today for my early morning 9am session. It was obviously yet another powerful session because of the things I shared and now I have a powerful team to follow me closely. Thank you for signing up and we will soon make $$ together as a team.

I will be having another sharing workshop next Tuesday. Interested parties can write me an email and follow the instructions below if you want to make $ with me. Don't miss this last opportunity!

Workshop Date: 9th April 2016Time: 10.30am to 12.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist