Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sino Grandness - The Infamous Sell Down




It was a superb day yesterday in the Singapore Stock Market and STI except for a few stocks like Sino Grandness where it suffered selling instead. Well during my LIVE video yesterday, a few of the members asked about Sino Grandness and my answer is plain straight simple, the reason why it sold down was because there was retailers chasing while the Big Fish looked to unload. Click and watch my video below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/live-market-watching-stock-picking.html

Also, see the illustrated 5 min chart on where the fake buyers were deliberately pushing the stock price up while the Big Fish were locking in $$. It then went into a distribution phase where more Big Fish unloaded to finally the stock broke down where retailers cut loss and sold and more forcing selling along the way down. That's how I analyzed stocks.

More to share during Friday's workshop. I hope the LIVE video analysis I did on the market was helpful but I believe during the last part of the video when I told everyone that the market was saturated and not to long anymore, @ 5:05pm, some stocks like Vard started to have an infamous sell down. I don't know how accurate can I be but the next LIVE video will be even more power! Stay tune and login to my group for more details.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/stockmarketmindgames

Eventbrite - Register for a Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist