Thursday, June 30, 2016

S&P 500 - Expect Some Selling


The S&P 500 rose yesterday according to my prediction last evening when I made a blog post at 9:03am. Although it did not suffer much selling nor reach any buying region, still it rose and respected the horizontal line of the ceiling I drew where it finally met some selling. I expect more sellers today and hence it's not wise to go long in the short term. I will watch if it materializes.

I will be sharing some S&P 500 tips and tricks of how to make forward prediction together with my Whatsapp call alerts next Tuesday. If you loving trading and want to know the dos and don'ts, click and register below for next Tuesday's workshop.

Eventbrite - Register for our Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist