Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Up it Goes



As usual, what I predicted last Sunday was correct once again where my personal expectation of an up move in STI was starting to happen yesterday and today will be another day that the market will open green because of the S&P 500 which rose last evening. Click and See my prediction below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/singapore-straits-times-index-game-plan.html

Studying the STI was so much fun because it gives me a sense of satisfaction and achievement even though the market is very tough and quiet. More importantly, translating my forecast into outlooks and formulating a Whatsapp call to all students is so much more exhilarating. Will share more in my workshop tonight and congrats to all members who got our Whatsapp service last Saturday.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist