Tuesday, June 28, 2016

S&P 500 - My Game Plan for Short Term


If you love short term trading the S&P 500 fast quick $$, attached above is my humble opinion and prediction for the movement in the 5 minute chart. There is a strong base built and I expect a flush first before a rise. After it rose to a certain level as highlighted in the diagram, I expect another wave of sellers to flock in which then the S&P 500 could build another base before moving higher will maybe it reached the short term ceiling? This is my game plan for the 5 minute chart trading the S&P 500. We shall see if it materialized.

Update: 28/6/2016, 9:26am


Start of a rise for the S&P 500? Looks like it now.

Update: 28/6/2016, 9:57am


The rise just continued for the S&P 500 and it's approaching the selling zone!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist