Thursday, June 30, 2016

Watching STI Together - We Were LIVE Trading



This morning was an easy to predict day because not only I made a pre market forecast in my private forum at 7:46am in the morning but I believe this small group of traders who watch me traded LIVE were convinced of how I picked a stock and predicted the prices fluctuation precisely according to the market outlook. See my pre market prediction.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/s-500-selling.html

At 9am when market started, we were all logon to our trading platforms and scouting for the right stock to take a trade on. Finally we found one and took a quick scalp on it and everyone who attended made $ on the spot. Well, I will be conducting another LIVE Trading soon and as the market is getting more exciting after a flush, so is stock picking equally important. I will be giving out Whatsapp soon if I see movements in certain stocks. Stay tune and for those who are interested in our Whatsapp alerts, you can register for my talk below.

Eventbrite - Register for our Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist