Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A WhatsApp Talk - Sold Out Yesterday



It was a sold out crowd yesterday night for my Whatsapp talk. In that event yesterday, I shared most of the thing I needed to share, the stocks for rotation, the search for growth stock vs Blue Chips and how to use the Top 30 to scan for the right counters. Here, I want to thank everyone for attending and making this an eventful night and thank those who signed up for my Whatsapp service.

Fortunately, I managed to secure another talk this coming Friday but it shall start in the early noon at 1130am. So if you are interested to join our Whatsapp service and learn how to use the free tools that are readily available on the internet to aid you, click the below button and register for my Whatsapp event for Friday. Remember to bring your phone along.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist