Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Viking - A Whatsapp Call







A Whatsapp call was given on Viking earlier at the right time @ 1:34pm in the noon. For those who joined me yesterday for my program and Whatsapp during the workshop, congrats because you are in the $ now. I had added all of you to our Whatsapp list. Viking is a shipping and marine stock and yesterday I @ 3:56pm, I shared that the shipping and marine sector was in play and that's why I was so confident I was able to pick a stock today because I already did my homework yesterday.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/06/singapore-straits-times-index-breaking.html

Here, I want to thank all who believe in my program and I will share with you guys on how to spot hidden buying/selling and how to pick stocks during the 2 day course. For those of you who had been asking me about my Whatsapp and programm and expressed interested in it, you can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com  You can also come on Friday noon to find out more. Thank you.

Eventbrite - Register for a Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist