Friday, June 3, 2016

Yoma - A Whatsapp Call








Besides the commenting LIVE, I also gave a bullish Yoma call in Whatsapp and in the private forum to all my students so that they can enter and make $. While the stock is tricky and flushy, it still cannot be deceived from my eyes when it comes to the chart because the Big Boys activity can be detected easily in the 5 minute chart. The strong base built in Yoma was similar to Sino Grandness yesterday and like I said, I will be sharing it during tomorrow'w workshop. It's too important to spot these clues and cues before the ran up. If you are interested in our Whatsapp, I will show you how to get it in the workshop tomorrow.

Eventbrite - Register for A Step by Step Stock Selection by Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist